Monday, October 28th from 1:30 - 3:30 PM
The WiSe Panel discussion will present view-points from top-level leaders in academia, industry and government high
institutions about current and future career opportunities, specifically in different sub-fields of sensors.
The schedule is as follows:
13:30 - 13:40 Welcome and Opening
- Prof. Fabrice Labeau, McGill University, Montreal, Canada
13:40 - 14:40 Distinguished Academic and Industrial Keynote Speakers
- Prof. Ana Luiza Trejos, Western University, London, Ontario, Canada
- Dr. Helen Berney, Analog Devices, Ireland
- Dr. Margaret Magdesian, Ananda Devices, Montreal, Canada
- Prof. Orly Yadid-Pecht, Calgary University, Alberta, Canada
14:40 - 15:20 Discussions
15:20 - 15:30 Conclusion and Closing
Meet the WiSe Panel Keynote Speakers below!